Master Data Management (MDM)
Manage your critical business data in a unified, single-source platform with AppWorks Master Data Management (MDM). Today's business world is changing rapidly and the challenges of globalization require not only agility but also absolute quality, consistency and reliability of data and information. Master Data Management increases the flexibility, control, and visibility of end-to-end business processes.
Advantages of MDM
• Synchronization of data according to defined rules from different sources
across applications, departments and locations
• Shows individual views of relevant master data
• Enables real-time monitoring of business processes that span multiple application silos
• Publishes information for critical business processes in a timely manner
With MDM, you can build trusted data hubs and target your organization's needs and goals. Identify sources and consumers. By creating a data governance program, you ensure that process quality can be sustainably improved.
Application Areas: Master data synchronization, data consolidation, data aggregation, and publication of critical business process information. Especially important for organizations that deal with e-business, the enrichment of data in a product catalog for online shops, compliance issues and risk management. MDM provides a process-oriented approach to information management.
OpenText AppWorks Master Data Management-Tools offers
• Near real-time data synchronization
• Master data and business object lifecycle management
• Event-driven object lifecycle management
• Strong workflow functions
• Supports subscribe models
• Service oriented (SOA)
• supports all relevant master data management patterns (registry, co-existence, transactional).
Learn more +